Our Warriors 2016/2017

Our Warriors 2016/2017
Our Warriors 2016/2017

Saturday 20 August 2016

WarriorPhill Returns

After a season long rest I am back and blogging.

In the real world, away from Facebook, Twitter and all things social life gets pretty hectic but sometimes you just need to make time for the things you enjoy - for me that is sharing all things Worcester Warriors

The Plan

As per previous seasons there will be reviews, thoughts and talking points but this time I will be getting some help from my @rugbyworcs partner in crime AJ to provide all the latest news from the internet on our Worcester Warriors.

The Beginning 

So here we go, using my views from forums, Twitter and Facebook - Welcome back to WarriorPhill

Meet WarriorPhill & The Warrior Mason's

One massive change since my last blogging is the addition of 3 season ticket holders to the family.  

My long suffering wife Lydia, newest rugby convert Daisy and Mini Super Fan Aidan.

Aidan is a current member of the WRFC Lions - U8's and massive Ben Howard fan.  He has many views on the team that will be shared on here, in some cases just to see if you guys can help me understand them!

We will keep this blog alive, Tweets of interest will continue to appear on the site and we will share all our views on Worcester Warriors as the season goes on.

Please do keep coming back and help spread the word - Come On You Warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment