Our Warriors 2016/2017

Our Warriors 2016/2017
Our Warriors 2016/2017

Thursday 11 April 2013

Welcome to Warrior Phill's Worcester Warriors Blog

My name is Phill Mason, I am a Worcester Warriors Rugby Union fan and I quite often like to have my say on all things Warriors.

A lot of the time I am posting my views and some of my articles / blogs on The Rugby Network where you will see my posts signed "WarriorPhill".

Twitter is the home of all debate (now) and a very good source of information.  I have a personal Twitter account @phill_Mason here you will find me talking about pretty much everything other than Worcester Warriors, for my chat, updates, banter and in game tweets you want @rugbyworcs I share this #rugbyunited account with Elizabeth Harman @lizzara26 and there is always plenty to chat about. 

I guess this is the point at which I need to declare that these blogs, links and content have no official link to Worcester Warriors or any other referenced team or organisation.  This is me, saying my piece and trying to spread news and views relating to my rugby team.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment