Our Warriors 2016/2017

Our Warriors 2016/2017
Our Warriors 2016/2017

Friday 7 October 2016

Tigers vs Warriors - What do I expect?


Watching the game between Bath and Sale it occurred to me… we are not really that bad.




These are teams that we have already played. Did either of them make us look bad? I have not researched this claim, but I am pretty sure we have never won at the Rec and we drew with Sale.


It wasn't our finest hour but we have played a lot worse

There were more than a few players that thought Sale was a bad game. Was it? Should they not consider playing a yo-yo club like Worcester as an expected 4 points?



If you have read any of my previous blogs then you will know that my glass is very much half full, so there will be no shock that I think there are signs of greatness coming out of Sixways.

We have a massive challenge coming this weekend and even I cannot see past our biggest hope being a losing bonus point.

Tigers are 4th and we are 3rd from bottom the is a 5 point gap. That is a gap that, as I may have mentioned before, would only be 1 if only we had an 80% kicker

Although, is asking for  80%  asking too much?

Tigers do have an 80% kicker, but table toppers Wasps fall short of the "magic" number




So if our kicking is not going to win the game, what will?



This man should be able to make an impact for us.  But will he?

On showing so far he has fallen short, is that down to his summer injury? Is he struggling to hit Premiership rugby Speed?

I'm not sure, what I do know is that Olivier and Willison have been outstanding this season and they 100% deserve their starting positions and could well be our difference against the Tigers.

Come On You Warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment